List of Services:
External Audit is at the heart of our practice. The company prides itself on exceeding, rather than just meeting statutory requirements by assisting clients in achieving maximum efficiency and maximum return. The audit division specialises in the provision of value added recommendations during the process of coming to an opinion on the soundness of financial statements, furthermore the division provides clients with assistance in overcoming potential problem areas by addressing issues as they arise.
The audit division is supported by various specialist skills which include, Certified Information Systems Auditors, Treasury specialists, Tax Specialists and the Technical Department.
The Technical Department of the firm provides technical training to all our professional staff, keeps them up to date with all the changes that take place in the Accounting, Auditing and Tax field. Various Publications, which are available on our website include, Tax Card, Sustainability Reporting, Companies Act, King III and the Quick Reference Guide to International Financial Reporting Standards.
If you are interested in our External Audit services, please click here email@example.com
The accounting department work closely with the Tax, Corporate Statutory Services and Review Departments and provide a range of outsourced accounting services. These include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Reporting packs
- Audit packs
- Assistance with preparations of budgets
- Budget monitoring
- Preparation and reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Preparation of requisitions
- Processing of payment of accounts
- E-filing process for VAT and employee tax returns
- Management of payroll services
We can assist with short term assignments or specific projects to meet client’s needs. These may include the initial setup of company records onto Pastel and the catch up of records to a current financial position. We can assist with the initial setup of a company onto VIP.
If you are interested in our Accounting services, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tax division has technical and specialised skills. We are committed to the delivery of quality service to clients. We have highly experienced professionals dedicated to a multi-disciplinary approach to individuals and businesses.
Our Tax Capabilities:
- General income tax planning and consulting
- Company and individual tax returns
- VAT and PAYE consulting
- Capital Gains Tax services
- Special Tax Opinions
- Responding to SARS queries
- CAATs assisted tax compliance reviews
- Submission of Compliance Review findings to SARS
- Settlement negotiations with SARS
- Advise on transfer pricing policy
- SARS compliant tax structuring
- CMV Accountants specialises in and can assist you with :
- Any Accounting or Tax queries
- Tax Clearance Certificates
- Tax Returns - Individuals & Entities
- Letter of Good Standing
- Tax Directives
- Tax advice and planning
- Cash flow Statements
Our tax team which consists of tax experts in the field of taxation believes that 100% tax compliance is the only acceptable way to run a business. We understand however that due to complexities in tax legislation and practice, this goal is not easy to achieve for most taxpayers. Our team of highly trained tax specialists will assist you in working hand in hand with SARS for voluntary compliance.
We have tax professionals with significant experience in a variety of industries.
If you are interested in any of our Tax Services please click here email@example.com
Outsourced Payroll Services | Payroll Processing
The following are the details of the payroll outsourcing service we offer.
- We process monthly payroll and calculate all PAYE, UIF and skills development levies
- We will prepare pay slips that can be either e-mailed to individual staff with a password for each staff member. The other option that we could e-mail pay slips all to a manager, i.e. yourself for forwarding to individual staff
- We send all salary reports by e-mail to yourselves for approval.
- We undertake submission and payment of all PAYE, UIF and Skills Development levies via e-filing facilitate of SARS. The payment will be a direct debit to your bank account.
- At year end we will be able to produce IRP5 certificates for all staff and other annual returns.
If you are interested in any of our Payroll Services please click here firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretarial and Advisory Services
CMA Consulting (Pty) Ltd was developed to assist anyone who wants to register a new company, as well as amending statutory documents of Companies and Close Corporations at the CIPC (formarlly known as CIPRO).
CMA Consulting (Pty) Ltd specialises in and can assist with :
- Registering of new companies
- Auditor appointments
- Director / Member appointments and resignations
- Name Reservations
- Name Changes
- Change of Registered Addresses
- Any other CIPC related services
- Drafting and safekeeping of wills; these services are provided free of charge subject to the nomination of CMV Trust as your Executor.
- Administration of Deceased Estates (as Executor or Agent of Executor)
- Drafting of Family Trust Deeds
- Amendments to a Trustees or the Trust Deed
- What is a living will? - Click here for more detail – link met “reason for setting up a trust PDF document”
If you are interested in any of our Secretarial Services please click here email@example.com
Big financial transactions matter. Not just because of size but because they are signals of corporate strategy. You might be raising capital, making an acquisition, disposing of a business, or seeking a wider market for your company’s shares on a stock market. Whatever the reason, you want to complete the deal efficiently and get the best value.
Our client-centered, integrated approach focuses on helping you make and implement the best financial choices. And as a full-service firm, we can go beyond your corporate finance needs to advise you on tax and strategic planning issues.
Our range of services:
- mergers and acquisitions
- purchase price allocation
- transaction advisory services, including due diligence
- capital markets
Business risk services
Every company is faced with strategic, financial, operational and technological risks which can be seen as threats or opportunities.
If you think risk management is about taking the most cautious route you are missing the point. It’s about planning for potential threats and opportunities, which in turn ensures that you realise the achievement of the goals of your organisation.
This is where the proactive disciplines and solutions offered by Business Risk Services make the difference.
Our services range from an objective, in-depth examination and evaluation of your organisation’s ability to manage strategic, financial, operational and technological risk, through to the recommendation of corrective processes, procedures and control.
Our main areas of business include:
- internal audit
- corporate governance
- forensic accounting & investigations
- risk management
Tax advisory & compliance services
Given the ever-increasing complexities of tax legislation plus the severe penalties imposed on taxpayers that fail to meet their tax obligations, tax compliance can no longer be treated as a low priority. It is now a critical business imperative that demands as much attention as any other business risk, if not more. Similarly, obtaining appropriate tax advice is important when faced with any tax related matter where the tax treatment is uncertain – in today’s tax environment, this could apply in almost every instance. This is especially relevant when dealing with financing arrangements, corporate actions and any cross-border activities, whether investment or trading.
Our main areas of business include:
- Compliance services
- Income tax for corporates, individuals and trusts
- Value added tax
- Advisory services
- Corporate income tax
- Employees tax
- Global mobility services
- Transfer pricing
- International income tax
- Personal income tax
- Customs and excise
- Value added tax
If you are interested in any of our Advisory Services please click here firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinctive team of professionals and staff
Don't hesitate to get in touch with our dedicated team members at Cilliers, Martin & Associates